Full-Time positions open as of April 2021:
Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant - responsible for processing accounting and bookkeeping functions along with providing administrative assistance to the office. Ideal candidates will have two (2) or more years of bookkeeping and/or administrative experience, proficiency with accounting software (primarily QuickBooks products), and a proven track record of professional dedication and reliability.
Additional responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Data entry
- Accounts Payable
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting adjusting journal entries
- Scanning source documents
- Setting up Chart of Accounts
- Sending or receiving Backup software files
- Other services based on the need of the client
- Assist with proper filing of applicable Federal and State payroll/sales tax filings
- Client interactions via phone, in-person and email
- Filing – primarily using electronic filing system with occasional manual filing and scanning documents
- Assist with monthly billing and mailings
- Check-in and assembly of tax returns
- Daily time entry and maintaining task assigned using time and project management program.
Minimum qualifications of this position include but are not limited to:
- Associates Degree in accounting or business administration required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years office and/or bookkeeping experience
- Professionalism and ability to be discreet with confidential and sensitive issues
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner - verbally and written
- Strong verbal communication, written communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and technological skills, as well as good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and efficient
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products
- Proficiency with accounting software, primarily QuickBooks products
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and meet deadlines
- Ability to respond quickly to resolve a customer challenge or request
- Positively contributes to the team on a regular basis
- Offers to assist with additional tasks and asks for help when needed
For more info or to apply, please submit a cover letter, your resume, and salary expectation to email@example.com.
All positions offer a competive salary & benefits package.
Eskew & Associates, CPAs is an equal opportunity employer.